Speaking at a news conference, Frauke Koehler, a spokeswoman for federal prosecutors, confimed the two suspects had become the focus of the investigation.She said their apartments were being searched and that one of them had been detained.
Three explosions damaged the vehicle as the squad were making their way to the Westphalenstadion ahead of kick-off in the first leg of their quarter-final match, which will be replayed tomorrow.German prosecutors said that two Islamic extremists were the focus of the attack probe and that one of them has been detained.They also said a letter found near the site of the explosions suggests a possible Islamic extremist motive for the attack.Two people were injured on Tuesday night when three explosions went off alongside the Borussia Dortmund team bus ahead of a Champions League quarter-final match against Monaco.Police said the explosions were being treated as a targeted attack and said they were investigating “in all directions” following the incident.
Secret casual dating Dortmund
An Islamic extremist has been arrested after a bomb attack on the Borussia Dortmund football team's bus.Dortmund defender Marc Bar tra, 26, and a police officer were injured on Tuesday night following three explosions as the players headed to their stadium for a Champions League quarter-final match against AS Monaco.“The bus turned on the main road when there was suddenly a huge bang, a proper explosion. “The police were quickly on the spot and handled the situation. After the bang we all ducked and those who could lie on the floor did so. Meanwhile local residents in Dortmund have been offering Monaco supporters a place to stay as they wait for the rearranged fixture, using the hashtag #bedforawayfans.The second letter claimed an anti-fascist group carried out the attack because Dortmund had not done enough to fight racism, right-wing populism and neo-Nazism and said the attack was a “symbol of the politics” of the club.